Our list of the best Spark Plugs For Nissan Frontier contains only the finest and most efficacious items on the market. We have chosen these Spark Plugs For Nissan Frontier based on their intrinsic value to your life, as well as their proven track record in producing positive results for those who use them. We have tested each of them thoroughly and checked their efficacy in terms of their feature, price, and effectiveness. So, if you’re confused which Spark Plugs For Nissan Frontier to buy, without any hesitation Check out our Top 10 Picks.
Check Our Top 9 Spark Plugs For Nissan Frontier Picks
Best Spark Plugs For Nissan Frontier Reviews
- Extreme performance upgrade via OEM spark plugs and provide a lifetime at 40,000 50,000 miles.
- Plugs have a fine-wire Iridium center electrode and nickel-alloy terrain electrodes for maximum engine and torque.
- Designed for fuel-injected and turbo engines.
- Precision laser electrode construction.
- Fits Infiniti FX35 FX45 G35 I35 M35 M45 Q45 QX4 QX56; Fits Nissan 350Z ALTIMA ARMADA FRONTIER MAXIMA MURANO PATHFINDER PATHFINDER ARMADA QUEST SENTRA TITAN X-TRAIL XTERRA SUZUKI EQUATOR
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage; Torque Specs: Cast Iron: 18-25.3 lb. ft; Overall Height : height of the spark plug from the seat to the top of the terminal nut is 50.5mm (1.98-inch)
- Enhance Performanc.Easy Installation.High Reliability
- Aftermarket Product with Premium Quality. 1 Year Warranty
- Replacement OEM ( Original Equipment Part) Number:22401-5M015, 22401-5M075, 224015M015, 224015M075. Other Part Number: PLFR5A-11, 4505, 5343, 4703, 3417, 6240, 3130, 4503, 5303, 3264, 4701, 3395
- 【Vehicle Fitment-1】Compatible with Nissan Altima 2002-2006 V6 3.5L, Frontier 2005-2019 V6 4.0L, Maxima 2001 V6 3.0L, 2002-2008 V6 3.5L, Murano 2003-2008 V6 3.5L, NV1500/NV3500 2012-2019 V6 4.0L, NV2500 2012-2020 V6 4.0L, Pathfinder 2001-2004 V6 3.5L, 2005-2012 V6 4.0L, Quest 2004-2009 V6 3.5L, Xterra 2005-2015 V6 4.0L
- 【Vehicle Fitment-2】Compatible with Infiniti I35 2002-2004 V6 3.5L, QX4 2001-2003 V6 3.5L; Compatible with Suzuki Equator 2009-2012 V6 4.0L
- 【Reference Number】224338J115, UF349, C1406, 50075, 5C1403, 5C1793, C1736, E379, 52-1753, IC479, 224338J11C
- 【Iridium spark plug】Iridium is a type of refined alloy highly suitable to be used as the materials of the central electrode in a spark plug. It extends the life of the spark plug nearly threefold, ensures a more stable idle speed of the engine, and delivers a super performance to the engine with improved fuel efficiency, reduced emissions and faster starting up.
- 【Buy with Confidence】1 Year Unlimited-mileage Quality Guarantee---We extremely value your satisfaction and strive to provide you good shopping experience. Any further question, please feel free to contact us at any time
- Spark Plugs are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability
- These spark plugs provide better durability and performance for better ignitability
- The center electrode tip wears less than a standard spark plug providing years of reliable service
- Remedies common spark plug issues such as slow acceleration, poor fuel economy, engine misfires, rough start and idle
- 1 Year Limited Warranty - Please use enter your vehicle in your Amazon Garage above to see if this part is compatible with your vehicle
- Garage-Pro Aftermarket Replacement Spark Plug Wire Compatible with 1998-2004 Nissan Frontier & 2000-2004 Xterra
- Garage-Pro JCWRN50480002GP Features: Set of 4, Wire Color: Black wire finish, Diameter: 7 mm Diameter
- Interchange Part Number: 27555, 6714204
- A high quality, Direct Fit OE Replacement Spark Plug Wire , with FREE 1-year UNLIMITED mileage warranty coverage on Garage-Pro items.
- Sold in packs of 6
- Replaces dealer part numbers: UF-349, 5C1403,224488J225,224338J115, 224338J11C, 224488J111, 224488J115, 224488J11C,3340082Z10, 5C1793, C1406, C1736, 5C1403, E379, 52-1753, IC479, 22448-8J11C, 22433-8J115, 22448-8J111, 22448-8J115, 22448-8J225, 3400-82Z10
- Vplus Ignition Coils & Spark Plug Kits are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability
- Reduces common ignition coil/spark plug issues such as; no/hard start, long crank time, misfires, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shifts, spark plug fouling, premature catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, check engine light illumination
- Designed and manufactured to operate reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance
- Please use Amazon's Your Garage feature above to see if this part is compatible with your vehicle
- OE Replacement Part / Complete Ignition Wire 6PC Set - 7mm
- For 1997-2000 Infiniti QX4, 1999-2001 Nissan Frontier (V6), 1996-2000 Nissan Pathfinder, 2000-2002 Nissan Xterra (V6)
- WIRE SETS are used to transmit the high-pressure fire distributed by the distributor to the spark plug and set on fire on the cylinder to rotate the engine. Therefore, it should be replaced regularly
- IGNITION WIRES appearance design shows a beauty of strength, water-tight seal terminal design brings the spark plug ignition wire set a function of retention, easy installation and corrosion resistance. For customer's safety, the terminal are manufactured with insulator and high dielectric materials
- Located in Jamaica, NY, USA, Bodeman Is a Company Servicing Auto-shops and Dealerships with OE Quality Replacement Parts
- Compatible with: 2002-2008 Nissan Maxima V6 3.5L 2003-2007 Nissan Murano V6 3.5L 2002-2006 Nissan Altima V6 3.5L 2004-2009 Nissan Quest V6 3.5L 2005-2006 Nissan Pathfinder V6 4.0L 2001-2004 Nissan Pathfinder V6 3.5L 2005-2006 Nissan Xterra V6 4.0L 2005-2006 Nissan Frontier 4.0L
- Compatible with: 2001-2003 Infiniti QX4 V6 3.5L 2002-2004 Infiniti I35 V6 3.5L 2009-2012 Equator 4.0L
- Replace Part Number: UF349 224488J225 22401-8H515 5C1403 224338J115 224338J11C 224488J111 224488J115 224488J11C 3340082Z10 5C1793 C1406 C1736 5C1403 E379 52-1753 IC479 22448-8J11C 22433-8J115 22448-8J111 22448-8J115 22448-8J225 3400-82Z10
- Installation: Easy to install-plug. Engineered to stringent OE specifications, it is sure to exact installation and function the same or even better than the original part.
- Common Ignition coil problem: Hard turn on , couldn't fire , long start time , Lack of motivation, wrong transmission shift , bad fuel economy , short catalytic converter efficient time , spark plug is dirty.
- This 6 pack DENSO Platinum TT Spark Plug is compatible with Nissan Frontier 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999 3.3L V6 and is perfect for a tune up or performance upgrade.
- REDUCE EMISSIONS AND MISFIRES: The patented DENSO Spark Plug enables complete fuel ignition in the combustion chamber. It virtually eliminates erratic starts caused by poor fuel mixtures and excessive fouling. The DENSO Spark Plug employs a unique ground electrode designed to generate a larger spark nucleus at the point of ignition. Greater spark energy means improved flame travel, producing more complete, consistent, and efficient combustion
- GAIN GREATER FUEL EFFICIENCY: This DENSO Spark Plug fires leaner mixtures than conventional plugs and improves throttle response. Its ground electrode was developed to improve ignitability for increased efficiency in emission gas purification and fuel consumption. The DENSO Spark Plug is 100 percent pre-fired to ensure reliable operation and lasts twice as long as conventional plugs. The unique five-rib insulator reduces flashover and decreases voltage loss
- RELY ON QUALITY AUTO PARTS: From the development of direct ignition coils to revolutionizing the concept of the aftermarket performance spark plug by using platinum and iridium, DENSO is often on the front lines of product advancement
- TRUST IN DENSO: The automotive industry has recognized the DENSO commitment to quality through such prestigious awards as the Deming Award for Quality, the J.D. Power and Associates Chairman's Award, and numerous supplier awards for quality
Best Spark Plugs For Nissan Frontier Reviews
Before purchasing any Spark Plugs For Nissan Frontier, it is critical to first understand what characteristics you should be searching for. Here are a few things to consider while looking for the finest Spark Plugs For Nissan Frontier:
All of the top Spark Plugs For Nissan Frontier on our list give consumers measurable outcomes, so make sure you select one that will produce the greatest potential result. I’ve provided extensive reviews to assess the usefulness of each product.
Whatever Spark Plugs For Nissan Frontier you pick, you’ll receive good value for your money. All of the items on this list are reasonably priced without losing quality or efficacy.
3) A Wide Range of Spark Plugs For Nissan Frontier
Whatever your objective, it’s critical to have access to a range of Spark Plugs For Nissan Frontier. You’ll be able to locate the ideal solution for your specific needs by picking from this selection.
2) Simple to Use:
Check to see if the Spark Plugs For Nissan Frontier are simple to use. If something is difficult to utilize, you will be overwhelmed in the field or in a public location. So consider whether or not the Spark Plugs For Nissan Frontier are simple to use.
1) Build Quality:
You probably don’t want Spark Plugs For Nissan Frontier that shatter or fracture after a few uses. Before purchasing a product, carefully inspect its construction and ask yourself if it will resist heavy usage and abuse.