Our selection of the top shocks for c6 corvette includes only the best and most effective products available. Because of their inherent importance to your life and their established track record of creating excellent outcomes for people who use them, we have selected these shocks for c6 corvette. Each one has been extensively examined and evaluated in terms of quality, price, and effectiveness. There’s no need to second guess yourself any more when it comes to choosing the best shocks for c6 corvette for the money.
Follow This Table For Choosing The Top Rated shocks for c6 corvette Quickly
Our Recommended Best shocks for c6 corvette Reviews
- 👉 High Quality OEM Replacement Front Hood Lift Support Strut Rod Shocks, Exact Fit Original Equipment;
- 👉 【Placement】Front Hood｜Perfect fits 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Chevrolet Corvette Base Coupe Z06 Coupe Base Convertible Grand Sport Convertible;
- 👉【Quantity】2｜Easy to install, No tools required｜Intercharge Part Number: 6330, SG430094, 39308W, 48112W;
- 👉【Compressed Length】 11.75 inch; Extended Length: 15.25 inch; Stroke:3.50 inch; Rod Diameter:0.31 inch;
- 👉A NEW PACKAGE will be offered if any quality defects occur. Welcome to Click "Ask Seller" Besides Your Order for In-time Assistance!
- New Set of Bilstein Monotube B8 Shock Absorbers, 2 Fronts and 2 Rear. | Includes: > 2 - Bilstein # 24-029773 Front Shock Absorbers, 36mm B8 Performance Plus > 2 - Bilstein # 24-029780 Rear Shock Absorbers, 46mm B8 Performance Plus
- Bilstein B8 Performance Plus dampers are a performance upgrade to OE dampers designed to be paired with aftermarket lowering springs > These dampers offer application specific valve settings with a monotube design to bring out the best handling performance of a vehicle > Each damper is rigorously tested for quality that meets or exceeds OE standards > B8 Performance Plus dampers are the ideal solution for pairing with a lowering spring for improved handling and sportier look
- Fits: | Chevrolet | Corvette: | Base: > 1997-2004 Corvette Base V8 5.7L > 2005-2007 Corvette Base V8 6.0L > 2008-2009 Corvette Base V8 6.2L > 2010-2013 Corvette Base V8 6.2L | Grand Sport: > 2010-2013 Corvette Grand Sport V8 6.2L | Indianapolis 500 Pace Car: > 1998 Corvette Indianapolis 500 Pace Car V8 5.7L
- Z06: > 2001-2004 Corvette Z06 V8 5.7L > 2006-2013 Corvette Z06 V8 7.0L | Z06 Carbon: > 2011 Corvette Z06 Carbon V8 7.0L | 427: > 2013 Corvette 427 V8 7.0L > 427 Limited Edition Z06: > 2008 Corvette 427 Limited Edition Z06 V8 7.0L | 50th Anniversary Edition: > 2003 Corvette 50th Anniversary Edition V8 5.7L | 50th Anniversary Edition Pace Car: > 2003 Corvette 50th Anniversary Edition Pace Car V8 5.7L
- Bilstein's old part numbers on these shocks were BE5-2977, and F4-BE5- 2977-H1 on the Front, and BE5-2978, and F4-BE5-2978-H1 on the Rears ***
- compatible with 1997-2013 Corvette, including Indy 500 Pace Car edition, 50th Anniversary edition, 427 Limited edition, Z06, & Grand Sport
- 2 - Bilstein # 24-029759 Front Shocks, 46mm 2 - Bilstein # 24-029766 Rear Shocks, 46mm
- Increased power reserves and service life, even during frequent trips with loads
- Optimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day-to-day and extreme situations
- Marked improvement in safety and performance without additional spring changes; standard springs can be used Bilstein gas pressure, monotube technology, made in Germany Road and track tested by Bilstein for fine tuning
- Brand New Set of Bilstein Monotube Shock Absorbers, 2 Fronts and 2 Rears
- Includes: | * 2 - Bilstein # 24-029759 Front Shocks, 46mm | * 2 - Bilstein # 24-029766 Rear Shocks, 46mm
- Bilstein B6 Heavy Duty monotube gas pressure shocks are the ideal choice for most applications | * These shocks provide improved handling and stability, without sacrificing ride comfort | * They offer super damping ability that makes them ideal for the driver who demands superior performance, while maintaining an exceptional street ride
- B6 Product Benefits: | * Increased power reserves and service life, even during frequent trips with loads | * Optimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day-to-day and extreme situations | * Marked improvement in safety and performance without additional spring changes; standard springs can be used Bilstein gas pressure, monotube technology, made in Germany Road and track tested by Bilstein for fine tuning
- Fits: | * Chevy: | * 1997-2013 Corvette, including Indy 500 Pace Car edition, 50th Anniversary edition, 427 Limited edition, Z06, and Grand Sport | *** Bilstein's old part number on these shocks was F4-BE5-2975-H1 on the fronts and F4-BE5-2976-H1 on the rears ***
- YHTAUTO Affordable and Prime Lift Supports, Directly Fit
- Fits Chevrolet Corvette 2005-2012 Convertible/Coupe
- Location: Bonnet Hood, Front Left And Front Right
- Reference Number: 10399704, SG430094, PM3659, 6330
- 1 year unlimited-mileage quality guarantee
- Fitment: Rear Hatchback Gas Charged Lift Support Shocks Strut Compatible With 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Corvette (Not for convertable)
- Interchange Part Number: 6508, SG330053, 8196235, 7977XJ, 0798UU, 10380000, 10380000
- Specifications: Extended Length (inches)17.44, Compressed Length (inches)11.69, Force: 100 Lbs
- Qty: 2pcs; Placement on Vehicle: Rear Liftgate Hatch Tailgate Lift Supports Struts Shocks Props Arm
- Attention: Please check the description and compatibility chart before your purchasing. We provide ONE YEAR WARRANTY for all our lift supports.
Our Recommended Best shocks for c6 corvette Reviews
Before you purchase in any shocks for c5 corvette, it’s critical to understand the characteristics you should seek. Consider the following while selecting the best shocks for c5 corvette:
5) Build Quality:
You’re probably not interested in shocks for c5 corvette that shatter or fracture after a few uses. Always inspect the product’s construction and ask yourself if it can endure repeated usage and abuse.
Whichever shocks for c5 corvette you select, you’re certain to receive a good deal. All of the goods on this list are reasonably priced without losing efficacy or quality.
3) A Wide Selection Of shocks for c5 corvette
Whatever your objective, it’s critical to have a choice of different shocks for c5 corvette on hand. By picking from this list, you may find the ideal solution for your specific requirements.
2) Simple To Use:
Check to see if the shocks for c5 corvette are simple to use. If it is not simple to utilize, you will be overwhelmed in a genuine field or common area. Therefore, determine whether the shocks for c5 corvette are simple to use or not.
All of the best shocks for c5 corvette on this list deliver actual results, so choose wisely. I’ve provided extensive evaluations for each product to determine its efficacy.