Our list of the best lt1 headers contains only the finest and most efficacious items on the market. We have chosen these lt1 headers based on their intrinsic value to your life, as well as their proven track record in producing positive results for those who use them. We have tested each of them thoroughly and checked their efficacy in terms of their feature, price, and effectiveness. So, if you’re confused which lt1 headers to buy, without any hesitation Check out our Top 10 Picks.
Check Our Top 9 lt1 headers Picks
Best lt1 headers Reviews
- Mandrel Bent Not Press Bent
- Consistent Inside Diameter
- Maximum Flow
- Low Back Pressure and Long Life
- Uses Existing Stock Hangers
- Pair of Brand New Southwest Speed Black 1932 Ford Hi Boy Headers for Small Block Chevy 262-400ci Engines (SWS Part # 440-2320) > This Pair of Southwest Speed 1932 Hi Boy Headers are great for close or tight-fit applications, and are designed to provide extra front tire and door clearance while routing the exhaust on the outside of the frame rails along the side of a 32 Hi Boy
- Features 1-5/8" tubes with 3-1/2" collectors, complete with header bolts and gaskets > These headers are Ground parallel with .380" flanges on the cylinder head surface, and fits angle plug oval port heads only > Note: We strongly suggest you refer to measurement chart to insure headers will fit your vehicle and application, before ordering
- Features: > Work great on 1932 Ford Hi-Boys and Similar Fenderless Early Model Street Rods > Great for Roadsters, Hot Rods, Street Rods, Rat Rods, and any Nostalgic Rod > Great choice to replace stock cast iron exhaust manifolds > 1-5/8" tubes with 3-1/2" collectors > More Performance > Better fuel mileage > Enhances the looks of any rod > Includes bolts and gaskets > Painted Flat Black to resist early corrosion
- Applications: > Fits 265-400 Cu. In. Standard, and Vortec heads (not D-port, LT-1, or ZZ4) > Fits all small block Chevrolet V-8 engines with oval exhaust pattern |* Specifications *| > Header Tube Type: 1932 Ford Hi Boy > Material Type: Steel > Flange Style: Oval Port > Primary Tube Outside Diameter: 1.63" > Flange Thickness: .380" > Collector Diameter: 3.50" > Port Height: 1.63" > Port Width: 1.47"
- Paint Warning: | * These headers are painted with a high heat dull black paint | * It will generally dull even more when the engine is started | * The header paint will smoke and let off an odor the first few times the engine is up to temperature and the black finish will become duller turning closer to gray in color | * If exhaust temperatures are extreme at start the paint will blister and peel | * There is no warranty on header paint
- ➹Fitment:C10 Pickups: Chevy & GMC Trucks 1960+
- ➹Fitment:1988-1998 C1500 Trucks (Silverado, Sierra) 1"" Offset Back Motor Mounts Required
- ➹Fitment:(1960-1966 C10 Trucks require slider engine mounts to clear the front crossmember)Except 86 C10
- ➹We stand behind our headers in saying you will not find a better fitting, quality built, budget header for your vehicle.
- ➹Our headers are mandrel bent, tig welded, and feature polished stainless steel construction.
- Pair Of Brand New Southwest Speed Stainless Steel Lake Style Headers For Small Block Chevy 265-400CI Engines (SWS Part # 440-2314) | * This Pair Of Southwest Speed Lake Style Headers Are Great For Hot Rods, Street Rods, Rat Rods And Nostalgia Rods, And Are Hotter Than Ever | * Nothing Gives Your Vintage Rod That Authentic Dry Lakes Competition Look Like A Set Of Lake Style Headers
- Originally Designed To Blow Across The Salt Flats Of Bonneville, These Exposed Small Block Chevy Headers Work Great On Rods Without Hoods, But Are Often Used With Side Skirts Trimmed Up To Fit Around The Headers | * Each Lake Style Header Has A Bottom Exit Flange So You Can Connect It To A Muffled Under-Car Exhaust When The End Plate Is On | * Unbolting And Removing The End Caps Delivers The True Horsepower And Sound Of The Small Block Chevy | * 1-5/8" Primary Tubes Merging To The 3-1/2" Mega-Phone Collectors, Complete With Header Bolts And Gaskets And Reducer Bolts And Gaskets | * These Headers Are Ground Parallel With .350" Flanges On The Cylinder Head Surface, And Includes | * A Pair Of 2-1/2" Reducers To Complete The Installation | * These Lake Style Headers Fit Angle Or Straight Plug Heads, And No Spark Plug Or Spark Plug Wire Restrictions
- Note: Refer To Measurement Chart Shown In The Images To Insure Headers Will Fit Your Vehicle And Application
- Features: | * 1-5/8" Primaries To The 3-1/2" Mega-Phone Collector | * Includes 2-1/2" Reducers To Connect Exhaust Under The Vehicle | * Removable End Plates Allow You To Run Open Headers With Ease | * Great For Hot Rods, Street Rods, Rat Rods, And Any Nostalgia Rod | * More Performance | * Better Fuel Mileage | * Nice Choice To Replace Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds | * Enhances The Looks Of Any Rod | * Includes Gaskets And Mounting Hardware | * Ceramic Hot Coated To Resist Early Rust And Corrosion
- Applications: | * Fits All Small Block Chevrolet V-8 Engines With Standard Exhaust Pattern | * Fits 265-400 CU. IN. Standard, Vortec, And D-Port ZZ-4 Heads (Not LT-1)
- BBK is your Number One Aftermarket Performance Brand in the USA - American Designed and Built
- High Flow Power Plus Series Twin 52mm Throttle Body Increases Airflow to Improve Horsepower and Throttle Response Over Stock
- Recommended For Stock Applications Where Few Modifications are Made or Planned
- All New CNC Machined Casting Assembled with Components that Exceed OEM Standards, They Will Offer Years of Trouble Free Performance
- Bolt on 8-12 HP Fits Most Lt1 GM Applications, Camaro, Firebird, Corvette, Impala
Best lt1 headers Reviews
Before purchasing any lt1 headers, it is critical to first understand what characteristics you should be searching for. Here are a few things to consider while looking for the finest lt1 headers:
All of the top lt1 headers on our list give consumers measurable outcomes, so make sure you select one that will produce the greatest potential result. I’ve provided extensive reviews to assess the usefulness of each product.
Whatever lt1 headers you pick, you’ll receive good value for your money. All of the items on this list are reasonably priced without losing quality or efficacy.
3) A Wide Range of lt1 headers
Whatever your objective, it’s critical to have access to a range of lt1 headers. You’ll be able to locate the ideal solution for your specific needs by picking from this selection.
2) Simple to Use:
Check to see if the lt1 headers are simple to use. If something is difficult to utilize, you will be overwhelmed in the field or in a public location. So consider whether or not the lt1 headers are simple to use.
1) Build Quality:
You probably don’t want lt1 headers that shatter or fracture after a few uses. Before purchasing a product, carefully inspect its construction and ask yourself if it will resist heavy usage and abuse.