Our list of the best heads and cam for ls1 contains only the finest and most efficacious items on the market. We have chosen these heads and cam for ls1 based on their intrinsic value to your life, as well as their proven track record in producing positive results for those who use them. We have tested each of them thoroughly and checked their efficacy in terms of their feature, price, and effectiveness. So, if you’re confused which heads and cam for ls1 to buy, without any hesitation Check out our Top 9 Picks.
Check Our Top 6 heads and cam for ls1 Picks
Our Recommended Best heads and cam for ls1 Reviews
- Compatible with: LS series engines with FLAT head bolts
- Includes: 1 retainer gasket plate, and hardware
- LS Countersunk Camshaft Retainer Plate Gasket
- Genuine OEM Factory Part
- Best in Quality
- BTR Brian Tooley Racing LS1 Heads Gaskets includes Michigan Motorsports Head Bolts 2004 and up 4.8 5.3 5.7
- Includes 2 new BTR head gaskets and MM bolts for both heads.
- Head gaskets can be used on all LS engines with Bore Size under 3.920"
- Bore Size 3.920" Thickness .051"
- In early 2004, GM changed the head bolt design from various sizes to the new style which are all the shorter length.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Discovery (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Cam Thrust Retainer Plate LS Includes Flat Head Bolt Kit ARP 134-1002 Gen III IV 4.8 5.3L 6.0L 6.2L LSX LS1 LQ4 LQ9 LS2 LS3
- Compatible with: LS series engines with FLAT head bolts. Will not fit VVT Timing setups.
- Includes: 1 retainer gasket plate, and Includes Flat Head Bolt Kit ARP 134-1002
- Include a Silicone Seal to Ensure Proper Sealing. ARP 134-1002 High Performance Series Black Oxide M8 x 1.25 Thread 20mm UHL Camshaft Retainer Plate Bolt Kit with 10mm Socket for GM LS-Series V8
- Brought to you by Michigan Motorsports selling the highest quality, most affordable LS swap products on the market.
- 【Compatible with】1997-2003 Chevrolet LS LQ9 LS1 LS6 4.8L 5.3L 5.7L 6.0L Engines, 1997-2003 C5 Corvette, 1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird F-Body, 1999-2003 Silverado/Sierra GM Trucks (4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L).
- 【Package Includes】16*long M11 head stud;4*short M11 head stud;10*M8 head stud;20*big nut with washer;10*small nut with washer.
- 【Quality Standar】Each cylinder head screw set is strictly manufactured to ensure zero defects-hardened and parallel ground washers are included with zero failures to ensure uniform load distribution and accurate torque readings.
- 【Premium Built】Cylinder Head Stud Kit is made of 8740 high tensile strength chromoly steel strict quality testing. With professional processing technology the surface is treated with black oxide finish and the old or damaged cylinder head bolt kits can be directly replaced.
- 【Lifetime Warranty】The Cylinder Gasket Head Stud Bolt from KET comes complete with a lifetime warranty.If there is any problem with the product,please contact us and we'll solve it for you immediately.
- Do you own a Race Car? Are you looking for a Birthday Gift or Christmas Gift for a Japanese car Lover or Race Car Enthusiast? Then this is your Drift Design if your Fast Car was built for Racing or Drifting.
- This Doin' Donuts - Funny Japanese car and Drift Design is an exclusive novelty design. Grab this Japanese Racecar Lover design as a gift for someone close to you.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Chris Werner (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 152 Pages - 05/14/2008 (Publication Date) - CarTech (Publisher)
- Whether you have a stock LS motor or a highly modified LS motor, replacing your rockers with a true roller bearing setup is highly recommended. The stock bearings have a tenancy to fail. These rocker arms are a must have for any aggressive heads and cam combo and are the same rockers we utilize on our 1,000 hp Turbo Motor.
- We utilize LS rocker arms and install new LS1 rocker arm retro-fit trunion kit that replaces the cageless, loose OEM needle bearings and powdered metal trunion with a premium 8620 steel alloy trunion and caged roller bearings for added durability. The caged roller bearings that greatly reduce the possibility of the bearing failure experienced with stock LS1 needle bearings, which can send loose needles throughout the engine upon failure.
- LS1 style allen head bolts are included for installation. Whether you have a stock LS motor or a highly modified LS motor, replacing your rockers with a true roller bearing setup is highly recommended. The stock bearings have a tenancy to fail. These rocker arms are a must have for any aggressive heads and cam combo and are the same rockers we utilize on our 1,000 hp Turbo Motor
- This kit includes: 16 LS Series Rocker Arms 16 rocker arm trunnions- LS-type retrofit 32 rocker arm bearings- LS-type retrofit 32 rocker arm retaining rings- LS-type retrofit 16 bolts for LS trunnion kit
- Fits all these applications: LS1/LS2/LS6/ LR4 Vortec 5300 LM7 L59 LM4 L33 – 4.8/5.3/5.7/6.0/ Engines
- Set of 4ea Torx Bolts To bolt the countersunk style cam retainer to the engine block. These are Zinc Coated to prevent corrosion and rust.
- Compatible with ALL Chevrolet LS & LT Series Engines 1997-current (99-2021 4.8L,5.3L,6.0L,6.2L Vortec Truck Engines) LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, LS9, GM 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L 6.2L. Also Fits LSX LM7 LR4 LQ4 LQ9 L33 LH6 L92 L76 L99 L96 L82 L83 L84 L86 L87 L82 L83 L84 L86 L87 LT1 L8B LT4 LT5 LT2
- It is Recommended to apply medium thread locker to the bolt threads and torque to 18FT-LBs.
- We are an AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015 Certified Manufacturer that produces aerospace parts for The Boeing Aircraft Company and The US Military. Parts we produce fly at 30,000 feet where failure is not an option. We put the same quality into every part we produce.
- When you purchase Z Whip Parts you will always get the highest quality for your vehicle that you rightfully deserve
Our Recommended Best heads and cam for ls1 Reviews
Before you purchase in any heads and cam for ls1, it’s critical to understand the characteristics you should seek. Consider the following while selecting the best heads and cam for ls1:
Whichever heads and cam for ls1 you select, you’re certain to receive a good deal. All of the goods on this list are reasonably priced without losing efficacy or quality.
2) A Wide Selection Of heads and cam for ls1
Whatever your objective, it’s critical to have a choice of different heads and cam for ls1 on hand. By picking from this list, you may find the ideal solution for your specific requirements.
3) Simple To Use:
Check to see if the heads and cam for ls1 are simple to use. If it is not simple to utilize, you will be overwhelmed in a genuine field or common area. Therefore, determine whether the heads and cam for ls1 are simple to use or not.
All of the best heads and cam for ls1 on this list deliver actual results, so choose wisely. I’ve provided extensive evaluations for each product to determine its efficacy.
5) Build Quality:
You’re probably not interested in heads and cam for ls1 that shatter or fracture after a few uses. Always inspect the product’s construction and ask yourself if it can endure repeated usage and abuse.