Our list of the best fertilizer for outdoor ficus trees contains only the finest and most efficacious items on the market. We have chosen these fertilizer for outdoor ficus trees based on their intrinsic value to your life, as well as their proven track record in producing positive results for those who use them. We have tested each of them thoroughly and checked their efficacy in terms of their feature, price, and effectiveness. So, if you’re confused which fertilizer for outdoor ficus trees to buy, without any hesitation Check out our Top 9 Picks.
Check Our Top 6 fertilizer for outdoor ficus trees Picks
Our Recommended Best fertilizer for outdoor ficus trees Reviews
- ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS - A balanced mix to feed your ficus that promotes strong root structure, growth and overall better health. Provides the proper nutrients to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant!
- FOR GREEN GLOSSY LEAVES - Effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use formula promotes leaves that gloss and shine. Delivers the essential nutrients your plants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters.
- GENTLE, STEADY FEEDING - A great alternative to liquid fertilizers that can cause overwatering, our fertilizer pellets added to your plant pot gradually feed with every watering, protecting your delicate houseplant from fertilizer burns and too much water.
- LONG LASTING FOR REAL RESULTS - One application added to your planter feeds your ficus trees for up to 6 months! Care for your live houseplants is simple and easy, with no spray or liquid feedings to accidentally forget.
- NATURAL BEAUTY - A live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe. This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various potting soils: Ficus Lyrata (Fiddle Leaf), Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa (Sacred Fig), Ficus Elastica, (Rubber Tree or Rubber Plant) Ficus Benjamina (Weeping Fig), Alli (Narrow Leaf) and more!
- 🕗 SLOW-RELEASE PELLETS — Releases essential nutrients over 6 month period. Apply and forget
- ✅ PERFECT RATE — Effective rate 16-5-11 NPK, easy to use on ALL Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees
- 🍎 CONSTANT NUTRITION — Consistent nutrient release every time your ficus is watered, no need to repetitively mix liquids together
- ⏳ TIME-SAVER — One time application every 6 months, nutrients are release at the perfect rate for your indoor houseplant
- 🌱 BETTER OVERALL HEALTH — Will assist with vibrant leaf color, glossiness, and stability; Healthy Roots, Sturdy Branches and a Tough Trunk
- FEED YOUR FICUS: Contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves
- LONG-LASTING: Dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree
- 3-1-2 NPK FIG TREE FERTILIZER RATIO: This is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus. Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly
- RAW NUTRIENTS: Nitrogen (N) promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus (P) is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, and Potassium (K) helps your fickle ficus grow healthy
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR FICUS: Can be used to feed: Ficus Lyrata, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Benjamina (Weeping Fig), Alli, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, and Benghalensis
- SLOW-RELEASE EFFICIENCY: Indoor plants require care - nutrients, light and water to ensure healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves. Slow-release fertilizer promotes consistent nutritional input.
- LONG-LASTING: Add 1/2 teaspoon per 3" pot diameter for established figs, evenly distribute slow-release pellets. An 8 oz bag should last 6 months - 1 year. This propagation kit is an ample solution that will allow plants to flourish under an established feeding frequency.
- 16-5-11 NPK FIG TREE FERTILIZER RATIO: This is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus. Our pure natural formula is designed to be gentle enough to use when you water, with no risk of burning.
- RAW NUTRIENTS: Nitrogen (N) promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus (P) is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, and Potassium (K) helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR FICUS: Can be used to feed: Ficus Lyrata, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Benjamina (Weeping Fig), Alli, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, and Benghalensis.
- Promotes vibrant color and lush foliage
- Contains natural ingredients
- Feed once per season in Spring and Fall
- Also great for use on evergreens and acid loving plants
- Easy-to-use spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone to help promote strong trees and shrubs
- GROW WITH CONFIDENCE - Fully balanced fertilizer package with essential macro and micro nutrients that gently feeds and encourages strong root, trunk, and branch growth for sustainable long term plant health.
- SLOW RELEASE GOODNESS - Long lasting granular formula to gradually nourish your bonsai plant 9 months at a time! Best alternative to liquid feeding, each bag contains over 35 applications for standard 6" training pots, over 20 applications for a 10" decorative pot.
- STRESS FREE - Bonsai care made easy. No need to heavily mix our granular fertilizer into your potting soil. Just carefully place pellets around the base of your tree and watch it thrive with every watering! Great for pots with gravel, moss, pebbles, pumice, lava rocks and other organic soil mixes.
- ALL PURPOSE - Conveniently packed and ready to use plant food formulated for all types of indoor and outdoor live bonzai trees - Juniper, Ficus, Schefflera, Ginseng, Jade, Bamboo, Money, Fukien Tea, Satsuke Azalea, and other dwarf tree varieties.
- MADE WITH YOU IN MIND - Find your Zen. Our fertilizer is expertly formulated top to bottom in delivering your bonsai tree the best nutrition possible while giving you peace of mind that you are keeping your delicate tree safe and healthy.
- Ensure Your Fiddle Leaf Fig’s Healthy Growth: FOLLOWIN indoor plant food is rich in trace elements needed for ficus plants, and a variety of micronutrients were added to strong the root system of your fiddle leaf fig
- Fast Dissolution and Absorption
- Best Formula: The best formula to meet your fiddle leaf fig tree’s specific needs is a 3-1-2 ratio. This formula is perfect for supporting root health and new growth
- Portable to Use and Long Lasting: Take 1 capful of high-concentration plant food(10ml), dissolve it in 1L of water (not 10L, Due to printing error, the dilution in the manual is incorrect); Each 21 ounce bottle contains enough ficus food to last more than 12 months or more, depending on your plant size
- Exclusive Plant Food Indoor House Plants: Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer is appropriate for most house plants except for succulents and cacti. Can be used to feed Ficus Lyrata, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Benjamina (Weeping Fig) or Kadota Fig Tree. If you have any problems in the future, please feel free to email us, we will do our best to solve your problem
- Full of essential nutrients, it instantly feeds to grow bigger, more beautiful plants versus unfed plants
- Feed every 1-2 weeks
- Use with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder or any watering can
- For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants
- Safe for all plants, guaranteed not to burn when used as directed
- Fast acting, long lasting, robust nutrition feeds trees, evergreens and shrubs
- 5 Inch TruSpikes are packed with fertilizer. They're easy to hammer in (no cap required) and will not break, crush or shatter
- Rich Molasses Formula. OMRI Listed for Organic Use.
- Simple to use. For best results, feed once per season -- early spring, and late fall -- for continuous fertilization
- Nutrient Rich 7-0-2 Formula with natural ingredients contains 7% Nitrogen for plant growth and color; and 2% Potassium for strong roots. Fertilizer spikes release nutrition directly into the root zone to help promote stronger trees and shrubs without over-fertilizing or runoff.
Our Recommended Best fertilizer for outdoor ficus trees Reviews
Before you purchase in any fertilizer for outdoor ficus trees, it’s critical to understand the characteristics you should seek. Consider the following while selecting the best fertilizer for outdoor ficus trees:
Whichever fertilizer for outdoor ficus trees you select, you’re certain to receive a good deal. All of the goods on this list are reasonably priced without losing efficacy or quality.
2) A Wide Selection Of fertilizer for outdoor ficus trees
Whatever your objective, it’s critical to have a choice of different fertilizer for outdoor ficus trees on hand. By picking from this list, you may find the ideal solution for your specific requirements.
3) Simple To Use:
Check to see if the fertilizer for outdoor ficus trees are simple to use. If it is not simple to utilize, you will be overwhelmed in a genuine field or common area. Therefore, determine whether the fertilizer for outdoor ficus trees are simple to use or not.
All of the best fertilizer for outdoor ficus trees on this list deliver actual results, so choose wisely. I’ve provided extensive evaluations for each product to determine its efficacy.
5) Build Quality:
You’re probably not interested in fertilizer for outdoor ficus trees that shatter or fracture after a few uses. Always inspect the product’s construction and ask yourself if it can endure repeated usage and abuse.