Our selection of the top cam for lq4 includes only the best and most effective products available. We picked these cam for lq4 for their inherent worth to your life and their demonstrated track record of delivering excellent outcomes for people who use them. We extensively examined each of them and determined their efficacy in terms of feature, price, and effectiveness. Therefore, if you’re unsure which cam for lq4 to purchase, go no further than our Top 8 Picks.
Comparison Table of Our 5 Top cam for lq4 Picks
Best cam for lq4 Reviews
- Texas Speed TSP BFD Chop Monster 6.0L Cathedral Cam LS 6.0, LS2, LQ4, LQ9, L76, L77, LY6, L96, LFA, LZ1
- Includes .660" Dual Spring Kit with Integrated One-Piece Seat & Seal, Titanium Retainers, PAC Springs, 7.400" Chromoly Pushrods and Crank Bolt & Gaskets for Water Pump, Timing Cover, & Front Seal.
- The “BFD” cam is engineered to give your naturally aspirated LS the MOST SAVAGE CHOP humanly possible while delivering big power throughout the curve. 3600+ Stall Recommended. Dual .660" Valve Springs or Better Required
- Designed to spec with Hoonigan’s Chop King - Zac Mertens, the BFD is the nastiest sounding cam you can stuff into your 5.3, 5.7, 6.0, 6.2, LS7, or Big Inch Stroker LS. The BFD is also available for L83.
- “We designed the BFD for one thing… 10/10 CHOP for LS engines. It just so happens to make a lot of power too. I run the 'BFD Stroker' in my TSP 434 ci powered C10, which I daily drive in LA traffic. It put down 545whp/475wtq through a 4l80e and still manages to get 20mpg on the highway.”
- Compatible with: LS series engines with FLAT head bolts
- Includes: 1 retainer gasket plate, and hardware
- LS Countersunk Camshaft Retainer Plate Gasket
- Genuine OEM Factory Part
- Best in Quality
- BRIAN TOOLEY Turbo Stage 4 Cam
- Cam specs are 234/239 .612"/.610" 115+5 and comes a 3 bolt timing gear pattern.
- The Big Stick of the turbo cams!!
- This is the one you want if you are looking to build a serious stock stroke engine,
- This cam has gone into the 7 second zone
- Sloppy Mechanics Stage 2 Camshaft 228/230, 585"/.585" 112 LSA Includes: Cam, Springs, Seals, Gaskets and Pushrods
- Fits all Gen 3/4 LS 4.8 5.3 5.7 6.0 6.2 including LS1 LS6 LS2 LQ4 LQ9
- The Sloppy Stage 2 Camshaft is a cam with a fairly aggressive profile. It will have a nice Lopey Idle and make tons of power all while keeping costs low. This cam is a great choice for those daily drivers that like a nice Lopey/Choppy idle. Great for Cars, Trucks, SUV's, Street Rods, and LS Swaps.
- There is no hiding this cam as will will have a muscle car sounds to it. Everyone will take note of this street warrior. Automatic's will perform best with a 2,600-2,800 Stall Converter. Choose the kit that is best for you. We have matched common components that are often used when installing this camshaft.
- Elgin Sloppy Stage 2 Camshaft. Camshaft, Springs and Seals: Camshaft with Matching Pac 1219 Springs and Valve Seals. Camshaft, Springs and Seals and Gaskets: plus our install Gasket Kit. Camshaft, Springs and Seals and Gaskets and Pushrods: Will include everything above plus Michigan Motorsports 7.400 5/16" chromoly pushrods.
- Brian Tooley Turbo LS Stage 3 Camshaft, BTR Platinum dual springs with Lightweight Titanium Retainers, and 7.400 Chromoly Pushrods.
- Cam specs are:230/235 .616"/.614" 114+4 and comes a 3 bolt timing gear pattern.
- When you need a little more RPM than the stage 2 can give you. If you have a light car wanting to push the limits, then this is the go to cam for your 5.3/6.0 S400 equipped combination.
- Springs: BTR Platinum Dual Spring Kit for LS engines using stock rocker arms. Includes dual polished springs, matching lightweight Titanium Retainers (faster reving than steel), Locators for stock guides, locks and seals.
- Pushrods: 7.400" Long 5/16 Chromoly .080 Wall Pushrods by Brian Tooley Racing. Highly recommended when upgrading Camshafts.
- compatible with Chevy GM III & IV 4.8 5.3 5.7 6.0 6.2
- LS1 LS2 LS3 LS6 L99 LS4 LS9 LSA LQ4
- 3 bolt cam sprocket (58X) 12586481
- Crank sprocket 12556582
- LS2 (Heavy duty) timing chain 12646386
- ARP cam bolts 134-1003
- Timing chain dampener 12588670
- BRIAN TOOLEY Turbo Stage 3 Cam
- Cam specs are 230/235 .609"/.610" 114+4 and comes a 3 bolt timing gear pattern.
- The most versatile turbo camshaft on the market today
- Excellent camshaft choice for cathedral port headed 5.3's and 6.0's utilizing a wide range of different turbos
- If you have a light car with a power glide, then this is the go to cam for your 5.3/6.0 S400
Best cam for lq4 Reviews
Before you purchase in any cam for lm7, it’s critical to understand the characteristics you should seek. Consider the following while selecting the best cam for lm7:
5) Build Quality:
You’re probably not interested in cam for lm7 that shatter or fracture after a few uses. Always inspect the product’s construction and ask yourself if it can endure repeated usage and abuse.
Whichever cam for lm7 you select, you’re certain to receive a good deal. All of the goods on this list are reasonably priced without losing efficacy or quality.
3) A Wide Selection Of cam for lm7
Whatever your objective, it’s critical to have a choice of different cam for lm7 on hand. By picking from this list, you may find the ideal solution for your specific requirements.
2) Simple To Use:
Check to see if the cam for lm7 are simple to use. If it is not simple to utilize, you will be overwhelmed in a genuine field or common area. Therefore, determine whether the cam for lm7 are simple to use or not.
All of the best cam for lm7 on this list deliver actual results, so choose wisely. I’ve provided extensive evaluations for each product to determine its efficacy.