Our selection of the top cam for 6.0 ls includes only the best and most effective products available. We picked these cam for 6.0 ls for their inherent worth to your life and their demonstrated track record of delivering excellent outcomes for people who use them. We extensively examined each of them and determined their efficacy in terms of feature, price, and effectiveness. Therefore, if you’re unsure which cam for 6.0 ls to purchase, go no further than our Top 9 Picks.
Comparison Table of Our 8 Top cam for 6.0 ls Picks
Our Top 9 Best cam for 6.0 ls Reviews
- Sloppy Mechanics Stage 2 Camshaft 228/230, 585"/.585" 112 LSA Includes: Cam, Springs, Seals, Gaskets and Pushrods
- Fits all Gen 3/4 LS 4.8 5.3 5.7 6.0 6.2 including LS1 LS6 LS2 LQ4 LQ9
- The Sloppy Stage 2 Camshaft is a cam with a fairly aggressive profile. It will have a nice Lopey Idle and make tons of power all while keeping costs low. This cam is a great choice for those daily drivers that like a nice Lopey/Choppy idle. Great for Cars, Trucks, SUV's, Street Rods, and LS Swaps.
- There is no hiding this cam as will will have a muscle car sounds to it. Everyone will take note of this street warrior. Automatic's will perform best with a 2,600-2,800 Stall Converter. Choose the kit that is best for you. We have matched common components that are often used when installing this camshaft.
- Elgin Sloppy Stage 2 Camshaft. Camshaft, Springs and Seals: Camshaft with Matching Pac 1219 Springs and Valve Seals. Camshaft, Springs and Seals and Gaskets: plus our install Gasket Kit. Camshaft, Springs and Seals and Gaskets and Pushrods: Will include everything above plus Michigan Motorsports 7.400 5/16" chromoly pushrods.
- Brian Tooley Racing BTR Stage 3 Truck Cam, Beehive Springs and 7.400" Chromoly Pushrods 4.8 5.3 6.0
- The Brian Tooley Vortec Racing Truck Cam Kit includes: Stage 3 Truck Cam, Beehive Springs, Set of VS LS Hat Seals, 7.400 Chromoly Pushrods
- Stage III Camshaft Specs Specs: 218/224 .553/.553 110+0 Requires a 3 bolt timing gear.
- STAGE 3 SPECIFICS: The Stage 3 V2 camshaft is an amazing all around grind for the truck enthusiast. You sacrifice some low end torque in the pursuit of more power higher in the RPM range, but gain an idle note that is distinctly BTR! Stage 3 grind, it is still a tow-friendly camshaft, just not ideal for the everyday hauler. An aftermarket converter is highly recommended with this grind.Excellent for 4.8 5.3 6.0 6.2 Silverado, Sierra, Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, Escalade
- Will work with stock converter in some trucks, but recommended to install a 2800-3000 converter for best overall performance.
- Texas Speed TSP 228R 228/228 .600"/.600" 112 LSA Camshaft 4.8 5.3 5.7 6.0 LS Cam
- Includes TSP .660" Dual Spring Kit w/ PAC Racing Polished Springs, Titanium Retainers, Hardened Spring Seats, and New Valve Stem Seals, Crank Bolt & Gaskets for Water Pump, Timing Cover, & Front Seal
- The 112LSA helps to bring the camshafts powerband lower in the rpm band. The lower LSA also creates a slightly rougher idle.
- The 228R camshaft is a very popular camshaft for customers wanting a very streetable camshaft that makes approximately 5-7 more horsepower than the 224R camshaft.
- Dyno testing has shown the 228R camshaft to make a solid 45-50rwhp gains. The 228R camshaft is large enough that we recommend a larger than stock stall converter in automatic cars. Tuning will also be required in both automatic & manual applications.
- Brian Tooley Racing BTR Truck Stage 2 Camshaft Kit 4.8 5.3 6.0 Camshaft and Beehive Springs and Valve Seals
- The Brian Tooley Vortec Racing Truck Cam Kit includes: Stage 2 Truck Cam, Beehive Springs and LS Hat Seals
- These Vortec Truck cams use a 3 bolt cam gear and were designed with low lift so GM LS2, LS3 and LS6 springs and pushrods can be used, making these the most affordable truck cams available.
- The Stage II cam has more of a noticable idle, with even more average torque production than the Stage I cam, at the sacrifice of some low end torque and fuel mileage.
- This is the largest cam we recommend to run with stock 4L60E converter in a 4.8/5.3. Specs are 212/218 .553/.553 111
- FIT FOR: 1999-2010 GMC Buick Cadillac Pontiac. Cars Trucks Vans Suv's With 4.8 5.3 6.0 Liter LS Engines.
- OE/INTERCHANGE PART NUMBER: B31822, 12589016, B32270
- SPECIFICS: LIMICAR Head Gasket prevents liquids and gases from escaping into adjacent cylinders and the surrounding oil and coolant galleries.The purpose is to seal the cylinders to ensure maximum compression and avoid leakage of coolant or engine oil into the cylinders.They are designed without a metal core, to allow engine builders to trim the gasket for exact fit on modified ports.
- FUNCTION: LIMICAR Head Gasket Set are designed to save money by giving the technician the exact gaskets needed for installing an already reconditioned or fully assembled head. LIMICAR Head Gasket systems can withstand high pressures, high temperatures and aggressive media of a car.LIMICAR give technicians not only the gaskets the project requires, but the very best technology available.
- Package Included: 1 X Engine Camshaft Gasket. Please check the description and compatibility chart before your purchasing. All the products have been inspected before sending out. Instruction is not included. Professional installation is highly recommended. Any questions, please feel free to contact with us.
- BTR Brian Tooley TRUCK NORRIS Camshaft For 1999-2013 GM Gen3/4 LS Truck Engines 4.8, 5.3, 6.0, 6.2
- Specs: 212/22X .552"/.552" 107 LSA 3 Bolt Pattern
- The Truck Norris will deliver a roundhouse kick in the pants to your 1999-2013 GM V8 Truck or SUV! Developed from hundreds of hours of in-house cam lobe design and dyno testing, this camshaft has more power and torque everywhere in the curve compared to BTR's legendary V2 truck cams. It has an idle sound similar to more aggressive truck camshafts, yet will behave well with stock torque converters.
- VVT engines will require a VVT delete kit. If installing in an engine originally equipped with a 1-bolt camshaft, a 3 bolt conversion kit will be required. MAKE IT A KIT!
- Our kit options take the guesswork out and include the following: Camshaft only: BTR Truck Norris Camshaft by itself. Camshaft, Springs and Hat Seals: BTR Truck Norris Cam, high quality beehive springs, OEM style hat valve seals. Camshaft, Springs, Hat Seals and Pushrods: BTR Truck Norris Cam, beehive springs, hat seals and 7.400" long, 5/16" Chromoly Pushrods with .080" wall thickness. Gasket kit: Includes Timing cover gasket, water pump gaskets, front crankshaft seal and new damper bolt
- Brian Tooley 2 BTR Stage 2 Truck Cam V2 212/218 .553"/.553" 111 99-13 GM Truck Applications Beehive Springs and Cam Install Gasket Kit
- Camshaft, Beehive Springs, Seals, Crank Bolt, Gaskets for Water Pump, Timing Cover, & Front Seal. These camshafts have a 3-bolt From toy haulers to trucks turned street rods, our V2 truck cam lineup has an answer for your needs.
- From toy haulers to trucks turned street rods, our V2 truck cam lineup has an answer for your needs. We have partnered with an OEM Tier 1 supplier to grind the new V2 series. The end result is a revised camshaft that provides more average torque, higher peak power, and a maximum depth heat treatment.
- The maximum heat treat depth is achieved by having cam cores made within a few thousandths of final grind size. As opposed to grinding all the camshafts from the same starting core, they each have their own respective core to begin.
- The Stage 2 grind is a great middle-ground for people looking for added power, while keeping OEM driving characteristics in check. OEM torque converters play happily with these grinds. If you need to hook up to a trailer and hit the road for the weekend, this grind will give you more average torque than the previous iteration of the truck series.
- Intake/ Exhaust Valve Lift is .585"/ .585" (1.7 rockers)
- Advertised Intake/Exhaust Duration is 283°/ 286°
- Duration At .050" Lift 228°/230°
- Karbay Engine Camshaft LS 4.8 5.3 6.0 6.2 585/585 pro stock performer, for 1997-2007 GM LS 5.7L L92 L99 V-8 LSx Sloppy Stage 2 Camshaft
- Fits for : GM Chevy 1997-2007 LS L92 L99 5.3L 5.7L 6.0L 6.2L1997-2007 V8 LSx Sloppy Stage 2
- Intake/ Exhaust Valve Lift : .585"/ .585" (1.7 rockers)
- Advertised Intake/Exhaust Duration : 283°/ 286°
- Duration : At .050" Lift 228°/230°
- TIPS :NOT FOR AFM Engine
Our Top 9 Best cam for 6.0 ls Reviews
Before investing in any cam for 6.0 ls, it’ important to first understand what qualities you should be looking for. Here are a few things that you should keep in mind when selecting an the best cam for 6.0 ls:
All of the best cam for 6.0 ls on this list offer users tangible results, so make sure you’re choosing one that will provide the best possible outcome. In order to test the effectiveness of each product, I’ve included detailed reviews.
No matter which cam for 6.0 ls you choose, you’re guaranteed to get value for your money. All of the products on this list are affordable without sacrificing quality or effectiveness.
3) Variety Of cam for 6.0 ls
No matter what your goal may be, it’ important to have access to a variety of different cam for 6.0 ls. By selecting from this list, you’ll be able to find the perfect solution for your unique needs.
2) Easy To Use:
Check whether the cam for 6.0 ls is easy to use or not. If that’s not easy to use then in the real field or common place you will be overwhelmed. So check how the cam for 6.0 ls is easy to use or not.
1) Build Quality:
You probably do not want cam for 6.0 ls that get broken or cracked after using some time. Before buying the product always check how it’s built and ask yourself will it withstand the shear use and abuse?