Our selection of the top blueberry bush includes only the best and most effective products available. We picked these blueberry bush for their inherent worth to your life and their demonstrated track record of delivering excellent outcomes for people who use them. We extensively examined each of them and determined their efficacy in terms of feature, price, and effectiveness. Therefore, if you’re unsure which blueberry bush to purchase, go no further than our Top 13 Picks.
Comparison Table of Our 9 Top blueberry bush Picks
Our Recommended Best blueberry bush Reviews
- 🌿 live 1 gallon Tifblue blueberry bush comes with easy to use blueberry food and produces Round, ripe berries every june-july (needs another variety to pollinate and produce fruit)
- 🌞 This Bush features outward-spreading branches with light-green foliage and pink to White blossoms before Berry production
- 💙 This plant loves the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape that receives full sun throughout the day
- 🐬 mature Height: 3-15ft | mature width: 3-10ft, blueberries respond well to pruning if a specific height is desired
- 🌟 Tifblue blueberry is a heavy blueberry producer compared to other varieties — Tifblue berries hold a tart potency until fully ripe when they take on a juicy-sweet flavor
- USDA Zones 7-9
- Mature Size- 4-5 feet high x 3-4 feet wide
- Light Needs: Full sun to part shade
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Rich blue berries
- Pink lemonade "may be the prettiest blueberry around. A stunning Ornamental bush that bears delicious blueberries
- This unique Berry matures to a bright pink color and offers a flavorful treat. The plant produces showy pink flowers in spring and gold and Orange foliage in fall
- Cold-hardy. Ripens in late July to early August. Self-pollinating
- Mature Height ( 4-6 feet ) -- Mature Width ( 4-6 feet ) -- Exposure ( full sun ) -- Hardiness Zones ( 4-8 )
- Ships in a Trade Gallon Pot -- We can not guarantee blooms / berries at time of purchase -- Shipped dormant when ordered from November thru April
- 🏆 live 1 gallon powder blue blueberry bush comes with easy to use blueberry food and produces Sweet, blue, berries every may-june (needs another variety to pollinate and produce fruit)
- 🌿 This Bush features outward-spreading branches with light-green foliage and White blossoms before Berry production — foliage will flush with Orange and copper colors during autumn months
- 🌞 This plant loves the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape that receives full sun throughout the day — perfect for planting in mulch beds for easy harvest or potted in a container on the back patio!
- 🔵 mature Height: 6-10ft | mature width: 6-8ft, blueberries Require other blueberry types to pollinate and produce fruit — we recommend pairing Premiere with the powder blue and Becky blue bush types
- 🌨 Premier blueberry bush produces large, Sweet berries perfect for pairing with food or freezing for later use
- Premier Blueberry Shrub - Highly Productive. One of The Best for Fresh Eating and Freezing. Great Taste, Large Fruit
- One of the best for fresh eating and freezing, The Premier berry harvest is the biggest of any dark blueberry, providing plenty of berries for fresh eating, desserts, recipes, jams, and freezing. This type needs another Rabbiteye to grow
- The plant will grow best in an area that is full sun or partial shade. They require soil that is well drained but moist especially throughout the growing season. Acidic, organically rich soil is best for fruit production. Adding peat moss or elemental sulfur can amend the soil
- Plant in Full Sun - Chilling requirement is 450 to 500 hours
- We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture. Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot
- A highbush blueberry with dainty, waxy, bell-shaped, White flowers in may. Flowers are followed by light blue blueberries (1/2" in size) which ripen in late mid-season
- Light exposure: sun. Hardiness zones 4-7. Habit: vase shaped. Hardy trees & shrubbery
- Edible fruit
- Native, naturalizing, wetland plants
- 3 PLANTS FOR MORE BERRIES — We Recommend These 3 Different Rabbiteye Varieties to Cross Pollinate & Produce Fruit all Summer Long
- HEAT & DROUGHT TOLERANT — Grow in USDA Hardiness Zone 7-9 Southern United States
- HEALTHY & NUTRITIOUS BERRY PLANTS — Full of Antioxidants & Fiber for a Healthy Diet
- GROWN IN GROUND OR POTTED — Choose to Plant In Your Garden or Containers for Small Spaces
- SUPPORT OUR FAMILY RUN FARM — Shop Local & Support Our Florida Based Farm
- QUALITY FRUIT SEEDS: 250+ Seeds to Grow. Healthy viable seeds from the USA. Vaccinium corymbosum, Highbush Blueberry
- DELICIOUS BLUEBERRIES: A very popular choice for any garden or outdoor space. Eat them raw, make pie, jams, jelly/
- CZ GRAIN GUARANTEE: Buy with confidence from CZ Grain. You get authentic seeds shipped from Iowa. Satisfaction Guaranteed.All Natural Soil Like CZ Grain Soil, or Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil is very good soil!
- THE PERFECT DIY GIFT: For mom, dad, him or her, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, housewarming or any other occasion. Ideal for beginners, masters, and children alike. See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing these seeds.
- Berries are dark blue, about the size of a dime, with great flavor and texture
- Easy to grow
- Ripens early to mid-July
- Hardy in zones 4-7
- Immediate shipping
- Distinguished by its ability to flower on new growth, its attractive combination of dark green and glossy leaves, along with flowers and edible fruit in late summer and fall; and its vigorous, vase-shaped, compact plant habit. You will get one crop of fruit mid-summer and also ripe fruit in fall. Leaves turn to deep reds and greens in the winter. The new canes are bright yellow and red in winter. Berries are smallish in size and are mild and sweet.
- Mature Height and Width: 24-30 Inches Tall and 24 Inches Wide
- Hardiness Zones: 4-10
- Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants
- Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season.
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 3-8 - mature size: 4-5ft H x 4-5ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #3 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Upright branches hold lustrous Green foliage that gives this plant Great landscape texture. Bell-like White spring flowers attract an outstanding array of Native pollinators and butterflies
- Easy to grow. Thrives in sandpiper soils. Perfect for massing or as a single specimen. Blueberries fruit better If 2 different varieties are planted nearby outstanding fruit set that is edible and delicious. Brilliant red fall foliage color
- Native songbirds and other wildlife love the big, dark blue blueberries produced by this plant.
- A Natural fertilizer blended especially for acid lovers such as rhododendrons, azaleas, camellias, hydrangeas, evergreens, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, potatoes and other plants that need a low pH
- To encourage lush flowers and fruit, apply Acid Mix in early spring for vegetative growth and again when blooms appear.
- Fall Applications can help promote root growth and boost resistance to extreme winter temperatures
- 5 pound box
- 4-3-6 formula
- Starter Plugs are grown in trays and therefore will be SHIPPED WITHOUT A POT !!
- Pink Lemonade “may be the prettiest blueberry around. A stunning ornamental bush that bears delicious blueberries.
- This unique berry matures to a bright pink color and offers a flavorful treat.
- The plant produces showy pink flowers in spring and gold and orange foliage in fall. Cold-hardy. Ripens in late July to early August. Self-pollinating.
- The listed price is for ( 1 ) starter plant - ( scroll pics to see actual plants for sale ) - SHIPPED DORMANT IN WINTER
Our Recommended Best blueberry bush Reviews
Before purchasing any blueberry bush, it is critical to first understand what characteristics you should be searching for. Here are a few things to consider while looking for the finest blueberry bush:
All of the top blueberry bush on our list give consumers measurable outcomes, so make sure you select one that will produce the greatest potential result. I’ve provided extensive reviews to assess the usefulness of each product.
Whatever blueberry bush you pick, you’ll receive good value for your money. All of the items on this list are reasonably priced without losing quality or efficacy.
3) A Wide Range of blueberry bush
Whatever your objective, it’s critical to have access to a range of blueberry bush. You’ll be able to locate the ideal solution for your specific needs by picking from this selection.
2) Simple to Use:
Check to see if the blueberry bush are simple to use. If something is difficult to utilize, you will be overwhelmed in the field or in a public location. So consider whether or not the blueberry bush are simple to use.
1) Build Quality:
You probably don’t want blueberry bush that shatter or fracture after a few uses. Before purchasing a product, carefully inspect its construction and ask yourself if it will resist heavy usage and abuse.