Our pick of the best 3 1 2 fertilizer on the market is comprised of of the highest-quality and most effective models currently available on the market today. You have been chosen to get this pair of 3 1 2 fertilizer because of their intrinsic value to your life, as well as their documented track record of producing positive outcomes for those who use them. We have thoroughly investigated each of them and assessed their usefulness in terms of their features, cost, and general efficacy, among other things. Consequently, if you’re still uncertain about which 3 1 2 fertilizer to buy, don’t hesitate to go over our Top 10 Picks.
A Quick View Of 6 top 3 1 2 fertilizer Picks
Our Recommended Best 3 1 2 fertilizer Reviews
- FEED YOUR FICUS: Contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves
- LONG-LASTING: Dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree
- 3-1-2 NPK FIG TREE FERTILIZER RATIO: This is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus. Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly
- RAW NUTRIENTS: Nitrogen (N) promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus (P) is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, and Potassium (K) helps your fickle ficus grow healthy
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR FICUS: Can be used to feed: Ficus Lyrata, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Benjamina (Weeping Fig), Alli, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, and Benghalensis
- MORE USES: Lasts 1-2 years for a single ficus! Take your fiddle-leaf tree to fancy town with FIDDLE LEAF TREATS. Revive those big, green fiddle shaped leaves with this easy to use, pretty much magical plant food. Fuel foliage and give soil that just-been-blessed quality without over-spiriting roots. (Sidenote, it’s great for any Ficus variety).*
- NATURALLY FORMULATED & TOTALLY UNIQUE: for your fiddle-leaf fig tree: 3-1-2 NPK nutrient ratio, plus our "magic" blend of botanical kelp (seaweed extract) to feed soil microbes and organically-bonded mineral micronutrients. (Calcium, Magnesium, Boron, Iron, Copper, Manganese). Urea free.
- EASY application. Pre-measured scoop included. Mix with water and add to soil during regular watering regimen every 7-14 days. (100% water soluble). Resealable bag for clean, dry storage.
- GENTLE & SAFE fertilizer. Won't burn your plants. Feeds instantly to revive foliage, increase quality leaf and stem growth, and guard against common fiddle-leaf tree problems (related to nutrition and stress). May also be used for your other houseplants in containers, grow bags, soilless media, and potting soil.
- Small concentrated package treats 22 gallons of water. Better value than fertilizer tablets or liquid plant food. QUALITY inspected ingredients and manufacturing, Made in USA. Environmentally friendly, mineral-based plant food with no chlorides, no carbonates, and no sodium. Third party tested. Watch your houseplants grow with Bless Your Soil.
- Ensure Your Fiddle Leaf Fig’s Healthy Growth: FOLLOWIN indoor plant food is rich in trace elements needed for ficus plants, and a variety of micronutrients were added to strong the root system of your fiddle leaf fig
- Fast Dissolution and Absorption
- Best Formula: The best formula to meet your fiddle leaf fig tree’s specific needs is a 3-1-2 ratio. This formula is perfect for supporting root health and new growth
- Portable to Use and Long Lasting: Take 1 capful of high-concentration plant food(10ml), dissolve it in 1L of water (not 10L, Due to printing error, the dilution in the manual is incorrect); Each 21 ounce bottle contains enough ficus food to last more than 12 months or more, depending on your plant size
- Exclusive Plant Food Indoor House Plants: Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer is appropriate for most house plants except for succulents and cacti. Can be used to feed Ficus Lyrata, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Benjamina (Weeping Fig) or Kadota Fig Tree. If you have any problems in the future, please feel free to email us, we will do our best to solve your problem
- FEED HOUSE PLANTS: liquid fertilizer promotes healthy growth and stops wilt better than granules or pellets. Our 3-1-2 Miracle ratio makes living indoor plants thrive in pots, holders, and hangers.
- GROW REAL HOME DECOR: 1 teaspoon for every 2 cups of water includes nitrogen, phosphorus and other vitamins to boost root and bloom growth — easy plant pot growing for up to 1 year.
- Poinsettia, Pothos, Spider Plant, ZZ Plant, Aglaonema, Dioon, Fittonia, Jade Plant, Hoya Plant, Plumeria Plants, Yucca Plant, Hostas, Heuchera Plants, Dracaena Plant, Azalea, Orchid, Snake Plant
- Peace Lily, Begonia, African Violet, Aloe Vera Plant, Weeping Fig, Calla Lillies, Prayer Plant, Philodendron Plant, Dieffenbachia, Croton Plant, Christmas Cactus, Air Plants, Indoor Cactus, Mums
- Rubber Plant, Anthurium, Areca Palm, Lady Palm, Cyclamen, Peacock Plant, Dendrobium, Deacaena, Kalanchoe, Syngonium, Oakleaf Ivy, Aspargus Fern, Bamboo Palm, Boston Fern, Gerbera Daisy, Kimberley
- MADE FOR INDOOR FICUS & FIG TREES – Formulated concentrate easily dilutes in water to provide optimal nutrition that encourages strong leaves, stems, and roots without burning your plant. NPK: 3-1-2
- GENTLE FORMULA – Gentle enough to use in every watering, simply dilute 5 pumps into every 8 ounces of water.
- IDEAL NPK RATIO – Nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium ratio of 3-1-2 encourages strong growth without causing leaves to discolor.
- VALUE – Each 8 oz. bottle can feed one indoor tree for up to a full year depending on your plant sizing and how often you water.
- CUTE FARMS SALE – Buy Any Two Cute Farms Products, Save 10% Automatically!
- Organic Plant Food - Contains thoughtful ingredients that are safe, all natural, and organic. Our blend of organic fertilizer is specifically formulated for your indoor plants with the environment and your home in mind. Working with organics can make a large, positive impact on your plant's overall health and growth.
- Easy to Use - The Watering Vine’s Houseplant food is water-soluble, so it feeds your plants instantly. Easy to understand instructions makes using our solution simple to apply, even for beginner plant parents! Just dilute the houseplant fertilizer with water, apply, and watch your plants thrive!
- Truly All-Purpose – Proven to be effective for both plant care and organic gardening. Use with all common houseplant types (indoor and outdoor) in various potting containers. Safe to use on live plants around the entire house, apartment, and office!
- Essential Nutrients – Organic plant fertilizer made simple. Our gentle blend of essential plant macro nutrients feeds your plants and promotes strong roots, new growth, and beautiful green leaves. Our organic liquid houseplant fertilizer has an NPK ration of 3-1-2 and will help all green leafy houseplants grow strong without the risk of burning them.
- Safe For Popular Houseplants – Organic monstera plant food, Air plant, fiddle leaf fig, snake plant, orchids, bonsai trees, spider, string of pearls, monstera, pothos, zz, bamboo, peace lily, african violet, aloe vera, prayer, hoya, mums, ivy, elephant ear, palm, fern, pilea, philodenron, dracaena, chinese evergreen, succulents, cactus, jasmine, money tree, other hanging and trailing plants, terrarium plants, tropical plants and many more!
- ♻️ 3-1-2 FERTILIZER: This is an optimized NPK fertilizer for plants in the Ficus family. With the perfect levels of phosphorus, nitrogen, and potassium to support growth and overall health in Fiddle Leaf Fig trees and comparable plants, you can trust that this is an effective food for your house plants.
- 🪴 ORGANIC FORMULA: We make this Fiddle Leaf Fig tree fertilizer from natural ingredients for a balance between power and gentleness. With the right amount of potassium, nitrogen, and phosphorus for plants to thrive, without any nasty additives, it facilitates growth and supports health going forward
- 💸 GREAT VALUE: With just 8oz of concentrated plant food you get a full year's supply of fertilizer to help support your indoor (or outdoor) potted Fig Tree plant. For an affordable price, you can provide your plants with the bio vitamin solution that they need to thrive and grow healthily
- ✔️MULTIPURPOSE: Along with being a great addition to Fiddle Leaf Fig soil, this plant food also works wonders for a number of comparable plants. Other plants that it works well with include: the weeping, climbing, and creeping fig plants, along with Monstera plants, and many ficus varieties
- 👌 EASY USE: Our organic house plant food is easy to use with your indoor plants. Fiddle Leaf Fig care is simple, just dilute one bottle cap of the food into two cups of water every time you water the plant as you usually would. Your plant will thank you for every portion of fiddle leaf food!
- 🌱 PERFECT BLEND OF NUTRIENTS - Give your orchid plants everything they need to grow up healthy! Our 3-1-2 liquid concentrate has all of the essential nutrients that your plants crave.
- 🌱 MIX WITH WATER - Designed to blend with water to provide a single application to use every other watering cycle. 1-2 tsp per 8 cups water.
- 🌱 SUITABLE FOR ALL VARIETIES - You can use our fertilizer on just about any kind of orchid plant. It's great for seedlings and mature plants alike.
- 🌱 SPECIALLY DESIGNED PREMIUM FORMULA - Special blend enables maximum absorption for plant growth, vitality and maximum color vibrance.
- 🌱 DURABLE PACKAGING - This liquid concentrate comes in a sturdy, 8 oz sealed bottle. Store it in a safe, dry place and you can count on it to stay in great condition for a long time to come.
- ARE YOU STARVING YOUR FIDDLE LEAF FIG? Fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems. The original Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant.
- ALL-ORGANIC Original Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant. It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long.
- INCLUDES FREE FIDDLE LEAF FIG CARE WEBINAR AND E-BOOK with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having.
- CERTIFIED NON-TOXIC AND TESTED IN INDEPENDENT LAB FOR SAFETY. Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant. Made in the USA by a woman-owned small business.
- EASY TO USE WITH NO MIXING OR MESS by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water. Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size.
Our Recommended Best 3 1 2 fertilizer Reviews
Before investing in any 3 1 2 fertilizer, it’ important to first understand what qualities you should be looking for. Here are a few things that you should keep in mind when selecting an the best 3 1 2 fertilizer:
All of the best 3 1 2 fertilizer on this list offer users tangible results, so make sure you’re choosing one that will provide the best possible outcome. In order to test the effectiveness of each product, I’ve included detailed reviews.
No matter which 3 1 2 fertilizer you choose, you’re guaranteed to get value for your money. All of the products on this list are affordable without sacrificing quality or effectiveness.
3) Variety Of 3 1 2 fertilizer
No matter what your goal may be, it’ important to have access to a variety of different 3 1 2 fertilizer. By selecting from this list, you’ll be able to find the perfect solution for your unique needs.
2) Easy To Use:
Check whether the 3 1 2 fertilizer is easy to use or not. If that’s not easy to use then in the real field or common place you will be overwhelmed. So check how the 3 1 2 fertilizer is easy to use or not.
1) Build Quality:
You probably do not want 3 1 2 fertilizer that get broken or cracked after using some time. Before buying the product always check how it’s built and ask yourself will it withstand the shear use and abuse?